In our society we are constantly bombarded with information from all directions, which oftentimes leaves us more confused than informed. When found in this situation, are you able to evaluate what you hear, or are you vulnerable to faulty thinking? After completing week one in your True Woman 201 book, watch this twenty-minute conversation between authors Nancy Leigh DeMoss and Mary Kassian as they discuss why we must be students of the Word in order to discern truth from error.
Week 1: Discernment
- Bear Witness to the Transformation by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (program)
- Maintaining Spiritual Health by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (program)
- Applying Sound Doctrine by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (program)
- The Truth That Sets Us Free by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (article)
- True Woman 201: Building Your Life on Sound Doctrine (program)