Does it make a difference if Christian women are reverent or irreverent? Is it just an antiquated idea, impractical for our day? After completing week two in True Woman 201, watch this twenty-minute conversation between authors Nancy Leigh DeMoss and Mary Kassian as they address some misconceptions women have on what it means to be reverent in behavior.
Week 2: Honor
- Biblical Portrait of Womanhood by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (article)
- Beauty That Lasts by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (program)
- Your Words Reveal Your Heart by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (program)
- The Anatomy of Addiction by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (program)
- Sacred Service by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (program)
- True Woman 201: Reverent in Behavior (program)