Have you ever considered how loving your husband and family can be a way to display the gospel to a watching world? According to the apostle Paul, this counter-cultural view of home life should be core teaching for every woman, whether married or single. After you have completed week three of True Woman 201, watch this twenty-minute conversation with authors Nancy Leigh DeMoss and Mary Kassian as they discuss why cultivating an affection for marriage and children is of great value in God’s sight.
Week 3: Affection
- Preparing a “Safe Place” for Your Man by Kimberly Wagner (blog)
- Pray for and encourage your husband or children with one of our popular challenges.
- Making Home a Priority by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (program)
- Make Your Husband a Priority by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (program)
- Delighting in Your Children by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (program)
- True Woman 201: A Heart for Home (program)