Submission . . . probably one of the most controversial issues among Christians, a word that many women would rather hold as far away as possible. But is our understanding of this trait based on the biblical definition or on the world’s opinion? After completing week eight of True Woman 201, watch this twenty-minute conversation with authors Nancy Leigh DeMoss and Mary Kassian as they work to clear up some of the confusion of what it means to have an amenable disposition.
Week 8: Disposition
- Whoa—Not the “S” Word by Kimberly Wagner (blog)
- Love, Cherish, and Obey? by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (program)
- Submitting to God by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (program)
- The Voluntary Gift of Submission by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (program)
- Will You Lay Down Your Rights? by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (program)
- True Woman 201: What Does It Mean to Be Amenable (program)