What kind of legacy are you leaving? Who will be carrying the torch of biblical womanhood once you’re gone? It’s important to take the initiative, whether you’re younger or older, to invest in the younger women God has placed in your life. After completing week nine of True Woman 201, watch this twenty-minute conversation with authors Nancy Leigh DeMoss and Mary Kassian as they discuss our responsibility as women to not only live out our faith, but to share it with the next generation as a lasting legacy.
Week 9: Legacy
- Cracking the Code of Discipleship by Jani Ortlund (blog)
- The Story of Gwen and Marlene (video)
- Intentional Living by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (program)
- Intentional Training by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (program)
- Connecting the Generations by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (program)
- True Woman 201: From Woman to Woman (program)